Tuesday 17 February 2015

Week 11 Production Log

After finally filming, editing and thus completing our opening sequence, I had to start the 8 part evaluation, which covers from the start of my AS media year to now. Or you could say the 8 part evaluation will clearly show the progress (in detail) from the production of my  preliminary task to the completion of the 2 minute opening sequence.

So the: "Evaluation part 1 - The Brief" is the start of the evaluation and what I simply talk about here is explain what I was required to do - produce a new British social realism film. I talked about which film institution would be the best choice in distributing our movie "Devil May Care" and a couple of famous movies they have shown in as examples. Furthermore, I also was given a speficic target audience of 16-24 year olds and explained what themes are included in our opening sequence/movie and the reasons behind them.

To finish off part 1, I gave a brief list of movies where me and my group were able to get inspiration from and use them as building blocks to produce our opening sequence. For example, we would get the idea of our location from one movie and get the background/charactersitcs of the protagonist from another movie, so they are combined all into one opening sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment