Tuesday 10 February 2015

Week 10 Production Log

At the start of week 10 I had to produce a treatment for my group's movie. In the treatment I had to talk about the following: narrative, target audience, themes, settings/location, style and iconograpghy, representation, conventions, technology and the production institution. This will be able to assist me in fully understanding my movie in depth and how the opening sequence will be produced.

I also had to take pictures of the location where my group intend to film for our opening sequence., for the "Location Recce". There are around 10 clear shots that me and my group have taken and they are located in: Vauxhall and Stockwell . Me and my group decided to base the locations in these two places because they all conform to the conventions and visuals of a British Social Realism movie location. In other words this means somewhere where it is: gritty, rather dirty and unattractive. Most of the target audience of 16-24 year olds will be able to personally identify themselves with the location that is set in our opening sequence, so they would be more interested in watching our movie. 





No comments:

Post a Comment