Tuesday 2 December 2014

Week 7 Production Log

This week I had to firstly find 3 newspaper or online articles with titles that would be suitable name for a British social realism film. I had to then plan out a story for the titles from the articles, come up with a story and the conventions/themes that would be included in it. This will help me have an idea of an opening sequence and movie that includes themes that are in British social realism movies.

I also had to research and understand the "Art of the title format". The Art of the title format is when the opening credits of a movie is split into 9 different parts of the most important parts of the opening credits. This will help give me a greater insight of the structure of the opening sequence of movies. After this, I had to make an "Art of the title format" for a movie, which I chose: Dawn of the Dead. Some of the main opening credits that I thought is important include: title, opening sequence, main actors/actresses, director, editor and a few more.



To finish the week off, I made a short "beach combing for inspiration" presentation. It includes the inspirational ideas of what I may or will include in my opening sequence. I had to find at least 20 things/items that I thought would be important or useful in my opening sequence.






No comments:

Post a Comment